When re-designing an area of re-designing, it is quite easy to go one of two ways:
- You fall in love with a concept, design or maybe just a piece of furniture and launch into redesign home with little consideration of how you want the space to function.
- You become overwhelmed by the many design options out there and struggle to make even the smallest of decisions.
Whatever state you are leaning towards, there are a few simple questions you can ask yourself that could not only help you begin to envisage your dream space but also save you time and money in the long run.
Here are our three simple questions to get you going on your design journey:
- Functionality: How am I hoping to use this space? Will this be an area to entertain or an office that needs plenty of clever storage systems to hide clutter?
- Room with a view: The view from your room may not be an obvious consideration but nevertheless, it is an important element of your space. For example, any furniture in your room can play a vital role in enhancing your view, giving you that all important privacy or connecting you with the outdoors.
- Atmosphere: How do you want to feel when you are enjoying your re-designed space? Do you want to feel warm and relaxed or perhaps calm and collected?
At Norton & Rogers, with our experience in designing bespoke cabinets, we have become dab hands when it comes to advising our clients on how to create a space that looks beautiful and works on a functional level. Combined with your design vision we can work together to create beautiful cabinets and furniture to complete your room.
Check us out at www.nortonandrogers.com